Do you work in Agtech or looking to apply your innovations to the agriculture and food industry?
The HARVEST 2.0 Agtech Accelerator programs are an incredible opportunity for late-stage start-ups and small to medium sized enterprises looking to scale their business, attract investment, develop new networks and partnerships, and explore new markets.
Featuring a line-up of inspiring expert mentors and growth facilitators, highly interactive workshops and informative panel sessions and field trips, the 12-week program will also cover:
- Positioning for growth, including strategic expansion planning
- Adoption strategies for applying new technology in agriculture
- Export market pathways
- Industry connections, including AgriSector corporate mentoring and Meet the Farmers
- Increasing income, including investment readiness, marketing and positioning
- Pitch coaching and media training
- Opportunities to pitch to investors and showcase your technology to the industry
- And much more!
Due to intense interest in the program, AgriStart will also be running a residential intensive version of the program for regional businesses at Muresk Institute. The HARVEST Agri-Innovation Accelerator is a week-long program covering similar topics.
Applications for both Programs now.
For more information and to apply visit HARVEST 2.0
Download the BROCHURE